THIS SESSION IS TARGETED AT ASIA & PACIFIC: IT’S SCHEDULED FOR 11 AM GMT on Thursday, April 24th. Please sign up at our Meetup.com page.
If you run an OpenStack User Group (or contemplate to start your own local group) and if you want to talk to folks who bootstrapped groups from zero up to a couple thousand members: Join us! Here are a few topics we will discuss:
- How to start & grow an OpenStack User Group?
- How to handle & deal with vendor engagement?
- How grow the OpenStack user & developer base?
Since this is one of our first Google+ Hangouts on this topic, our agenda is not written in stone, and we are open for your suggestions & questions. Our guest speakers:
- Tristan Goode (Australia)
- David F. Flanders (Australia)
- Kavit Munshi (India)
- Frans Thamura (Indonesia)
- Jaesuk Ahn (Korea)
- Kasidit Chanchio (Thailand)
Google+ Hangout event page
You can chat with us and submit your questions via IRC: #OpenStack-Community @Freenode or via Twitter @OpenStack_OM